Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Take that.

My god that wasn’t a great second half though. We are still struggling against the quicker better teams. Have to raise our game against Arsenal.

Complete fuck up by Ake for the goal. They should have had 3/4 second half but thankfully didn’t.

Thought Ortega did well and Stones.

Well I know all the whingers are going to have a moan about our performance but I prefer to look on the positive, and the simple fact is that they have thrown everything at us and it took a lucky penalty to get a point from us. I say "lucky" because it was one of those where 99 times out of 100 Ederson would have been spot on with his timing.

Also felt like we were playing 13 at times, Neville trying to will them a penalty throughout the match, and the commentator having an orgasm every time they went forward. But all to no avail.

No idea how we drew.

Played absolutely shit. Dont know why our players shit the bed at anfield.

Hope Alvarez doesn't start in that position for the rest of the season. Not his fault. He's a striker not a left midfielder.

Ake needs to apologise to Ederson.

I'll take a point all day from that. How we got through that spell after the equaliser until Kovacic came on without conceding I'll never know.

Good game, fair result.

Could've put them out of sight at the start, and could've nicked it at the end, got battered most of 2nd half.

Was convinced they'd be VARed a penalty at the death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.