Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I hated watching that game, it’s just too tense. Like the Derby used to be. And I also could not cope with how we seemed to fall apart in the second half. Where did stones Rodri Bernardo kev and Foden all disappear to at the same time?

Given all that I’ll settle for a point, especially when I thought Edison would get a red card and Doku would get penalised for a “penalty” with about 10 seconds to go. I’m shocked we didn’t get turned over by the officials at Anfield!

I’m not sure what Kev was moaning about to be honest he just was not at the races in the second half and bringing kovatic did certainly shore things up. We must beat Arsenal now at ours. And hope Liverpool trip up somewhere.

Off for a massive calming drink !!

Lol.. bar today KDB has been pretty much lethal since returning and our entire game relies around Kyle Channeling his inner cheetah to get us out of sticky spots with the high line (which he still does loads).
Disagree, he's way off KDB levels.

City is a work in progress. Do think we badly need 1/2 new midfielders.

Last years feats can’t be applied today. Gundo left and Mahrez. Replaced with a young winger, nunes and kova. None have been able to step up and fill the void.

Haaland not scoring every game. Kev coming back after an injury.

Foden is the only player who has improved this season and once he was kept quiet we could not create. Kev looked leggy as did Walker.

This team needs new blood but the downside is that they might not be good enough and they will make mistakes.

The top was reached, last season.

Maybe patience is now required. It is not realistic to expect them to achieve those same heights. Change is coming, might aswell imbrace it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.