Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Worst performance of the season in the biggest game. Virtually every player lost their composure and were panicking when they received the ball: so many misplaced passes

If they’d had their full strength team out they’d have battered us

Kovacic man of the match for being solely responsible for helping us get a tiny bit of control back

Not sure what channel this is but I've got fowler, Kolo, owen and mcmanaman licking the fucking balls off the bin dippers.
No mention of us. Out in the shed I go.

Very fortunate to get a point and I was convinced that VAR would go against us at the end.

A few individuals had terrible games in the second half and not just Ake for the goal, and obviously Pep should have changed it sooner.

But I thought it was more a case of chickens coming home to roost with things having not looked quite right all season.

We’ve tried to shoehorn players into certain positions and it hasn’t worked, we’ve looked far too lightweight in midfield all year, certain players have been well below par and once again we’ve let a winning position slip through our fingers.

We simply haven’t replaced the good players who have left and we’ve seemed a bit overconfident at times, not the least the start of the second half today with a couple of stupid flicks preceding the major bollock we dropped.

I don’t think we’ll win the league personally because we just look off the boil and we’ll need to buy three or four class players this summer as we’ve lacked quality at times.
Good post. We’re lacking a pair of top class wingers. Phil as we know is best when played central, Doku is just awful and Grealish is just okay. Pep has been forced to play Phil wide and while he’s been performing well we look disjointed elsewhere. In contrast, Arsenal have the best balanced team with no weaknesses and that’s why they’ll win it ahead of Liverpool.

Last edited:
Worst performance of the season in the biggest game. Virtually every player lost their composure and were panicking when they received the ball: so many misplaced passes

Kovacic man of the match for being solely responsible for helping us get a tiny bit of control back
They had their full strength team.

You didn't see us play against wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.