Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The narrative will be about how good they were second half. But for me we’ve almost beat ourselves there. One thing you cannot do at Anfield is let them have the momentum, and we gift wrapped it and handed it to them on a platter. I wouldn’t say we were in total control up to that point but we were a goal up and in charge of things until the Ake/Ederson shit show. After that it’s just chaotic, and we’re relieved to come away with a point. Completely and utterly our own fault

I hate this fixture, always have, the only bright light was getting the point, great goal by Stones, mostly the rest was our players running around like headless chickens, even so we could still have won the game. Thought the dippers were really poor, they just caused us more problems than we caused them overall.

That second half performance was absolutely unacceptable. Work so hard to go in with a deserved lead, only to throw it away instantly.

Can't blame Ederson for the pen, Ake has sold him massively short and then Nunez has dived over him.

Kevin wasn't running and wasn't playing well, so Pep was right to bring him off. Doku nearly stole it for us and then nearly gifted it to them. Haaland played well in the build up, given absolutely no service. Walker a class apart. Rodri with his worst performance of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.