Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I'd be happy for us to go back to playing with a false 9, the footy was better, I know I will be crucified and it's absolutely ridiculous as Haaland is God but I enjoyed it more. I just don't think we and Pep are built for playing with a forward like him, even with last season and his utterly ridiculous goal scoring record, there are too many good teams in the PL so you need every single player busting their arses nowadays.

Well I know all the whingers are going to have a moan about our performance but I prefer to look on the positive, and the simple fact is that they have thrown everything at us and it took a lucky penalty to get a point from us. I say "lucky" because it was one of those where 99 times out of 100 Ederson would have been spot on with his timing.

Also felt like we were playing 13 at times, Neville trying to will them a penalty throughout the match, and the commentator having an orgasm every time they went forward. But all to no avail.
We can play better they cant

Haaland was a total disgrace. I don't like being negative but against an academy CB the best he could do was jog around. Alvarez should have been hooked in the first half or not have started at all
If only Alvarez had a decent game, I would have been okay with taking Haaland off however ridiculous that sounds. Perhaps it should've been Haaland off instead of KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.