Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know criticising Haaland isn't allowed but some games we are quite literally playing with 10 men.
I don't normally scream ffs at our players ( I didn't even do it to Riyad) but by gum Haaland was a lump today, made Van Hype look like world's best defender.

We didn’t play well but who cares, a draw is a great result.

One point behind ten games left, perfect

Comms were as usual an absolute disgrace calling for everything for the dippers.

Credit to Oliver, didn’t buy any of their diving. Only thing he did wrong was not book Salah twice for appalling cheating

Well below our best, especially 2nd half when we looked surprisingly knackered (considering we rested players midweek). Should have started with Kovacic alongside Rodri for more stability and control. Alvarez on the left just didn't really work at all.

Poor pass from Ake for their goal but Ederson at times is absolutely reckless. He could have dived with his hands and got that.

2nd half we had no movement, which meant we had few options for the player on the ball.

The main positive is that we didn't lose but it's a shame Doku's shot didn't sneak in for an undeserved win.

Obviously a very frustrating game for our players judging from their reactions on the pitch. At least we were saved a last minute VvD winner

Definitely two points dropped.
Really disappointing that we struggled against the side they put out
Said to my friend ,if we can´t beat Liverpool at anfield with that line-up they had ,it probably will not happen for a long time again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.