Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

3 games into the March from hell and unbeaten. Beaten Rags, last 8 of CL secured and took points off the dippers at Clanfield.

Everyone would've taken that at the end of Feb, but the smacked arses are all over this forum today. Come May, this might just be the most important point GAINED of the season.

Get a fuckng grip.

It was always going to be a game where either side dominated one half. We had our chances in the first half should have killed the game then. You’re never going to cruise through a game at anfield. Take the point.

Can see alvarez leaving and being played as a striker somewhere else and banging them in for fun.
Can't get my head round where he's being played , and not thinking about how serg would do being played as a winger or midfielder.

Bizarre.
Somewhere else = Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Newcastle, he's overated even as a striker.

Can't convince me he's an Argentinian with that touch, probably from the balkans the fraud.

How did you feel when we were losing against QPR and Villa on the final days of the season?, or against Bradford, or Gillingham? - lots could happen so giving up now is ludicrous!
How many lives does a cat have? I ll only say this, every single game this season when we needed result, we failed to do it. Almost every singe game is only one half performance. Pep is blowing it big time this season, with his weekly talk it is impossible to do four in a row, to his tactical hotchpotch. I hate it we are in this position, but we deserved to be properly spanked that second half. QPR and Villa were just one game we needed result and we had eleven games befor the one this afternoon and we failed the first obstacle, but hey let's hope. There might be 10th life after all.

I don't think its entitlement. If we played our hearts out and lost that would be one thing, but we were fucking shite
It is entitlement, anyone thinking you can go to anfield. in a title chasing game against a very good motivated liverpool, be shit and come away with a point, are just that. Read the any other reports away from bluemoon,and you realise most people saw two very good teams battling it out both had chances to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.