Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Are you taking the fucking piss?

We're 1 point off Liverpool and 2 points (if you assume we don't catch their GD) off Arsenal (who we still have to play at home.)

And you're saying the title is gone?

Jesus Christ.
Yes pretty much, sorry I feel terrible for bot of us but that is my opinion. Unless both of them catastrophically collapse.

This is embarrassing stuff at this stage of the season having drawn against Liverpool away from home.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm not slaughtering you, I'm just telling you to take a deep breath and strap on a pair.

Maybe we win it, maybe we don't, but you'd have to be a lunatic to be chucking the towel in when we haven't been beaten since early December and we are one point behind first with 1/4 of the season to go.
Yeah I agree with you, we might win we might not, but I just do not see it. This would be a great result for us the last few seasons when we were on the top a few points ahead and goal difference +15 from the rest of the pack, but not this season.

Bookies so have us clear favourites. Plenty of cash to be made if you put your money where your mouth is.

CTID.
I don't give a feck what bookies say, I watch and re-watch every single City game, we are just not at it this season. When Liverpool was at the strongest we were not letting them having so many shots unmatched. This is the main issue Pep has had this season, total loss of control of the game when needed.

Anfield really is our kryptonite. Regardless of the strength of our team, and the weakness of theirs, we always go to shit. Point is the best we can expect. Move on, worse teams than city will take points off the dippers.

Probably won't get a better chance to beat them in the next decade. Completely thrown three points.

Woeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.