Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Sorry but I think mancboy was spot on. If this is "support" we don't need it. Fact remains they threw everything at us today and only got a point via a penalty and we could have won it after hitting the woodwork a couple of times late on. Out of curiosity I've read some of the forums of the bottom clubs recently and they don't get as bad as this, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here most of this season. There are a lot who are beginning to sound entitled. I don't know how they would have coped in the late '90s.
Different though when we start to have a better team, same would have been said from our late 70's good side if we had forums then. I think what's gutting is not putting them to bed when we were at home and in total control. That's the kicker really not today.

I think they run around a lot and actually playing the younger players helped them today from the energy perspective. However they only scored from a penalty for all the huffing and puffing. Long way to go yet.

With the team spirit the dippers have got at the moment, they won’t be dropping any points this time soon

You can make a lot of money if you are certain about that.

That spirit was enough to win only 3 pts vs United (!!!), Arsenal and City at Anfueld. The notion that they'll just turn up and win at United, Everton, Villa, W Ham, Fulham and vs Spurs at home while playing quarters and semis in the cups is quite the prediction.

Normally, Bernie grasps these games v them..this year, he just seems like he wants out more than anything. Shame that the burden of playing for the best team in the league weighs so heavily on many..i think we are 5 - 6 players down from treble winning squad
None of our 4 summer signings were picked to start today.

Good result in the end considering we were hanging on for most of the second half. We have to beat the goons at home and then it’s been a good points return of the last 3 games.

Very disappointing performance overall but a game that we didn’t concede in open play. I thought we dug in, and must give the lads some credit for that, but it was our fault that we had to dig in unfortunately. Poor pass by Ake, who has been superb this season but Ederson didn’t have to go in like that in my opinion. How many times has he given away a foul like that? And he gets injured in the process.. Ortega played well when he came on, I think he’s a great goalkeeper. He’s far too good to sit on our bench.

Alvarez is never going to be a midfielder. I honestly can’t see what we’re trying to do when both he and Haaland play together. I’d have hooked Erling today, he was anonymous. He can say he got no service, but he’s simply got to get involved in the game. We cannot afford for him to play like today and for me it wasn’t an isolated game.

They were there for the taking and we decided to completely abandon our style of football and let them have the ball to come back at us time and again.

It’s by no means over, I still think we’ll do it, but we’ve just given the scousers and the Tarquins hope and confidence.

Don't understand how Haaland put in a world class performance at Luton up against a physical centre half ,and today wouldn't of made a Sunday pub team ,kdb spent more time flicking his fuckin hair than finding a blue shirt .
Luton FFS...the games about levels like all professional sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.