Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

That's funny - I teach over here in the US and I occasionally use English expressions that no one gets! The most recent was "donkey's years". They don't know "cockwomble" either, but I mostly use that one when I'm playing footy.
Hahaha "cockwomble" I love it. can't say iveI heard that one before. Care to explain its meaning?

I bet nobody on that coach came close to having a better baritone than i?

Yes we'll you are musically trained.This lot I would wager have had to sing for their supper all there lifes. .They have never seen clasical and would not know aa bass baritone if it jumped up n bit them up the arse A lady in front has Eddie's shirt and is our connducter. but the noise they r making right now to buszcocks falling in love is like orchestral haappyness in D minor dimished.I have to go know as Vince has put on brown eyed girl and the bus is going wild.

Agree with all that bar mendy who id mark a steady 7, gave the balk away quite a few times in dangerous areas IMO.
Laporte was absolutely phenomenal today and finally loooked every inch a £65m player. He covered mendy and didn’t give salah an inch. There was quite a bit of needle between two which I’m not sure if the cameras picked up. he roughed Salah up and he did not like it one bit.

We roughed up both Salah and Mane and about time too, they like giving it out but don't like taking it. We didn't get bullied like we normally do and stayed focused and kept our shape. Mendy's giving possession away when under no pressure needs to.be ironed out I agree.

Yes we'll you are musically trained.This lot I would wager have had to sing for their supper all there lifes. .They have never seen clasical and would not know aa bass baritone if it jumped up n bit them up the arse A lady in front has Eddie's shirt and is our connducter. but the noise they r making right now to buszcocks falling in love is like orchestral haappyness in D minor dimished.I have to go know as Vince has put on brown eyed girl and the bus is going wild.
Enjoy!

Mahrez needs to learn where he ranks. At the moment, that’s at the bottom. Below Jesus. Below Sane. They’re younger, but they’ve done more for us than you have so far (and unfortunately, more than I fear you ever will).

Know your spot or get the fuck out. When did we last have players arguing over a penalty? Disgrace.
For me Mahrez has been too greedy since his arrival - always looks to shoot instead of pass - hopefully Pep can turn him into more of a team player - and we shouldn’t be satisfied with a point - we are the champions and should always be looking to put the wannabes in their place

I still don't like the Sterling + Mahrez combination. We just lose all of our width, especially against a decent team where Mendy and Walker can't push on too much.
I actually feel that was the plan both Walker and Mendy hardly got forward due to trying to counteract their attacks. Pep would of liked to win but he didn't want to get beat, first time we have been pragmatic against the dippers and got something out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.