Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Walking back to the car scouser said to his mate they came for a draw we never get anything from that ref deluded fuckers

Your missing the point. EVERYONE knows how good a penalty taker Yaya was. But it’s totally irrelevant- as was your post. BTW it doesn’t take a Freud to “out” you
OK
My first argument in 6 years on Bluemoon.

My point was to mention AGAIN the best man for the job.
I've explained myself, even for the ones who couldn't see it, but you deliberately misconstrue....

Pep and Mahrez have dropped one. We have to deal with it. Mahrez (bar a penalty shootout or injuries) won't be taking one, for a bit.

CC1
Is that your sense, in cubic centimetres?

Walking back to the car souses saiid to his mate they came for a draw we never get anything from that ref deluded fuckers

Aguero PENALTY by Lovren
Van Dijk HANDBALL clear as day
Yeah Scousers you were robbed

Yeah I know,but the defender clumsily caught him.Sergio often doesn't appeal cos he's focused on the ball.
He got a reputation,wrongly,as a diver a couple of seasons ago.
It's not the first time he's tried to play on after being "fouled" and ends up with fuck all.
He doesn't appeal enough imo.
Lovren didn't touch the ball and made contact with Aguero, the ball is still there in close quarters to be won. Being the player he is Sergio tries to create a chance for himself. It shouldn't matter what the players reactions are, if they play on or protest has no bearing on the action. The players don't decide the outcome, imagine if they did....

Outstanding. Pep was more pragmatic, I liked how reserved out full backs were, I loved how hard the midfield worked, Bernardo is such a lovely player.

Mahrez, he's missed two penalties against us, so was never convinced.

Great intensity from Jesus when he came on, Fernandinho right in the trenches.

Stones and Laporte, our boys for the next decade.

We're gonna do it again, aren't we?

Arsenal, Liverpool and Wolves away, all done.

When the ginger prince comes back, be afraid, be very afraid.

As for Liverpool, exactly what they are, a kick and rush team who run out of ideas after the first 20 minutes.

Their goalkeeper? Shite with his feet.

A kick and rush team described them well
Players like Henderson rely on salah and mane to make his aimless punts look like passes
Very effective at it though normally aren’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.