Liverpool (a) post-match thread

I'm afraid he was-poor clearance for first but much worse the half arsed wrong foot attempt to firstly block the feigned cross and then not bother running for the second.
Mate, I despise Gundogan as an attacking midfielder. I slated Pep for it pre-match as I thought he was going to play there.

I was replying to a post that said Gundogan as an attacking midfielder was the reason we lost. I’m just saying it wasn’t, because he didn’t play there.

I’m not saying he was great, but he’s been a lot worse, and he certainly wasn’t the primary reason we lost.

Pep’s over confidence in that back 4’s ability to play against Liverpool and having a ghost in net were the primary reasons for me. (Along with VAR)

If this loss to these cnuts doesn’t get our players fired up and performing, then nothing will.

I know there’s lots of Gundogan supporters here, but he shouldn’t be anywhere this team for the next 10 games. He was awful today. Pedestrian and clumsy. He wasn’t the only one, but we are just going to have to bite the bullet and try and recover from this.

He's definitely not a first team player for us in games against top opposition. Never seen an ounce of passion for the cause from him. Tidy player and keeps things ticking over when we are on top against weaker teams. Shits himself far too often in the tackle and isn't suited to this team or this league imo.

100 points the season before .98 last season . You cannot physically keep going like that because sooner or later or he team is going to burn out and we are seeing this now . We all know how much we miss Laporte but today we needed sane down that wing and sterling on the other side like 2 years ago . If sane leaves which is highly likely then we need to bring in a like for like replacement which will be difficult . It’s now plain to see losing vinny and not replacing him is a massive mistake but the damage is done so that’s that. I’m very concerned with strikers tbh as I don’t think either are cutting it at the he moment .kun has been amazing over the years but I don’t think he has another season in him after this . On a brighter note we are the richest team in the world and we will carry on spending and building the best squad and biggest brand in the world . Liverpool will probably win the league of his season but I guarantee we will win more than then in the next 5 years I have witnessed the best football in my life since pep has been here so yes I rant and get angry and piss people of on here but when look to the future it’s all blue

Yes, but if the referee had done his job then we wouldn’t have conceded the first goal, would we? In fact we’d likely have been 1 up.

Let’s not sweep aside a monumental fuck up because you think all is rosy in the garden.
Like the penalty we “scored” there last season to put us one up?

Did the ball touch Bernie's hand in the lead up to the first penalty? I know that's not the reason they gave for not awarding it but was it a factor.
After that we played some good stuff but conceded three chances all of which ended in our net. At the other end we missed the three or four chances we created.
Obviously I'll be delighted if we can go on a long winning run, but our defence is too sloppy and the midfield and forwards aren't firing on all cylinders.
Lot of Scouse cock sucking by Sky which is hardly a surprise.
The world needs these twats to start losing games.

918tI%2BO8avL.jpg

Not Premiership material !

Jeez...most passes today and most accurate pass rate, tell me, what aspects of the outstanding performances of Rodri, Silva, Kun, KDB were especially better?

Awful from City. VAR is not the reason we are behind fucking Chelsea who lost Hazard and a mediocre Leicester.

Having said that Pep needs to call out front of media this issues with Liverpool and VAR and risk a ban too but if he just says ask the refs than thas useless.

Our defending today was awful and got punished. We had some good chances and we only scored one. Its not a one off, happens nearly every game that good chances being missed in a row.

9 points behind, this Liverpool is way too consistent to bring this back. They might not lose a points until they come to Etihad. And we certainly will ...
Fking bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.