Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Another anomaly... at least I think it’s one, let me know what you think. When they showed the blue line to supposedly show Salah as being onside... doesn’t a legitimate VAR check have two different lines, one for the defender and one for the attacker? This appeared to me as a rushed cover up by Sky and they overlooked the need for the 2nd line to make it look legit. Am I going mad or is this a fair comment?

Watch the first goal on MOTD. Despite the handball and Walker out of position all Stones has to do is step across mane, at worst a booking and a harmless free,. Oh no johnny boy retreats like the tide and from there on were in trouble. Even then a schoolboy would have cleared the danger. defend him all you like but Gundogan is a Liability and a coward, as long as Pep continues playing him Don't expect things to improve anytime soon. Dippers were bang average to boot.

Stones always backs off. I saw Walker giving him a bollocking in the first half. He isn't the answer for us, he has been here four years yet is still as weak as fuck and at times brain dead.

Does anybody think that VAR couldn't give the early penalty because it would look ridiculous to cancel Liverpool's goal and take the play back to the other end of the pitch?
It's the sort of situation dismissed as "theoretical only" when VAR was introduced, but it certainly came to life today.

Another anomaly... at least I think it’s one, let me know what you think. When they showed the blue line to supposedly show Salah as being onside... doesn’t a legitimate VAR check have two different lines, one for the defender and one for the attacker? This appeared to me as a rushed cover up by Sky and they overlooked the need for the 2nd line to make it look legit. Am I going mad or is this a fair comment?
Absolutely fair. There are some serious anomalies with the way todays game was officiated.

The blue line, like the first handball, was not VAR. It was the technology that sky use and have used previously before it's introduction this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.