Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Superb job ! Everything starts from defence, if everything is well at the back and players are confident ,it makes your job all over the pitch much easier,apart from little mistake from Dias ,we were really good there again.Foden was also brilliant,specially on that second and 4-th goal.

Excellent 2nd half. Stones, Bernardo, Foden and Rodri all very good. All improved 2nd half and played well (Dias had his worst game though and will be grateful for Allison's mistakes). Gundogan redeemed himself 2nd half too.

Made a difference when we had players on that would actually run at them and attack the box.

3 important points, 4 goals, one disallowed (never got to see the VAR lines for some reason) and a penalty missed (this really needs sorting out.

Buzzing.

Didnt like the 1st half. I dont know what to say about the 2nd half...we were exceptional. We won 4-1, their penalty was a dive, we missed a pen, marginal offside goal disallowed.

The commentary was glorious. I'm so fucking happy i dont know what to do with myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.