Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Statement performance and a real statement of a win.

To do this away at these cunts just makes it all the sweeter.

Has Salah got up yet the cheating twat but yet again, when they know refs will award them every single time they will carry on with their cheating and our media will stay silent.

1612727234519.png
laughinginyoface.gif

Two things baffled me (1) I don’t think Stones was offside for the offside goal I thought Mahrez was, I may have been wrong but why the fuck do we NEVER get the lines that other teams do? VAR is more corrupt than the on field officials (2) how the fuck does that anti-City clown Bajowski give our players an average of less than 7 each? mUen are appalling
He was clearly off, why bother draw them?

@ballinio & @jii

Pep never learns eh?
Zinchenko is a worry eh?

Pep is a fucking genius, he's dragged us clear at the top without a recognised striker.

Sort your heads out.

Get in City I'm absolutely buzzing.
I said months ago credit were it's due to Zinny, Turning down Wolves for regular football took bollocks and obviously knew he's good enough to play in this side. People have to remember he's also a attacking midfielder by trade. He was spot on today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.