Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Hmmm, no mention of alissons cold feet, but no crowd in the kop must be the reason then
Am I right in thinking those cunts were one of the teams able to have a couple thousand home fans in the ground for a short period whilst we weren't? But yeah they're still the disadvantaged ones...

His drop off this season has been incredible. Mane is their best player by far, and Salah probably has a few more good years at a different club, but I don't think there's many top clubs round Europe who'd take him right now.

Half of the cunts will fuck off to bigger clubs in the summer now their little year at the top is over.

Cunts.

Am I right in thinking those cunts were one of the teams able to have a couple thousand home fans in the ground for a short period whilst we weren't? But yeah they're still the disadvantaged ones...
Yep - one twat I used to work and am still in contact with (who actually flipped from the Rags to Dippers, can you believe it? though he does come from 6-finger-central Barrow-on-Furness to be fair) posted photos and shit from the three games at klanfield he got to in that Tier 2 nonsence period

The only problem left for Phil Foden is gonna be keeping his feet on the ground. We are blessed to have him. The goal and the assist for Gundo were absolutely ruthless. The speed of his feet, just wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.