Liverpool (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a top class performance from Kun (assuming he plays and we can give him some service)

Will repeat my earlier post, this is the same dippers who lost to football giants burnley and Bournmouth, scraped a draw v hammers, and, would have lost to stoke if Allen had kept his nerve.

Reading posts on here, you would think we were playing Barca/Madrid all time greats combined, and what is this high press nonsense, it's just forwards putting pressure on the ball, they soon tire against right tactics. Oh and Milner at left back ffs Sterling rip him a new one.

City to win 2-1 with KDB mom :-)

Last edited:
We will have had 5 days to recover from Hull, they only get 4 days.

Fernandinho and Aguero are fresh after a pre season break.

The pressure is on them, they are expected to win.

After much food and drink over Christmas their fans will be more subdued than usual.

No Coutinho wonder goal.

Sterling is on form.

1:3 City

Playing Liverpool without Coutinho and Matip is huge for us.

We'll have Sergio back, and player for player we're vastly superior. We really should be looking at three points.

Depends on the system pep goes with....

I have a sneaky feeling he may try the 3 at the back formation again, tucking in the wing backs. A great deal of Liverpool play is based on attacking at pace, this needs to be broken up to break any rhythm, something the dippers feed off...

Keep it tight early and I think we'll grow in to the game and snatch it... If we can win at anfield the belief will flow through the whole club that we can win the league, we need this!!!

Why all the negativity??

I would rather play Liverpool than Barcelona, and don't say we got pumped 4-1, that game turned on the sending off......

I hate the dippers with a passion and get sick of their bloody awful fans, pundits etc, etc.

I really think we are going to win this; we have learnt from the Spuds and Leicester games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.