Liverpool (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a lot of fear on here.

We have better players, can't think of a single one of them I would have playing for us.

City just need to realise that and play with confidence, that is what will win the game.

Hopefully this is the first game in years we go into without thinking "it's only liverpool" because we're a cup final to those peasants.

C'mon Raz, skin that earnest nice guy left back of their's for 90 mins and bag yourself a hattrick.

Watched how we dominated Arsenal ... we will dominate Liverpool also. I think a lot of people don't have a clue how good we are.

Watched how we dominated Arsenal ... we will dominate Liverpool also. I think a lot of people don't have a clue how good we are.
We will dominate for sure - need to be clinical in putting away the clear chances at least and we should be good.

Arsenal didn't press us like Liverpool will. Our players have shown countless times that they crumble under high press. Liverpool are literally just a side who are fit as fuck and run directly at you and chase the ball down for as long as they can keep it up for. It's basic caveman football but highly effective in upsetting the opposition.

But I actually think we will play well in this game as it will have been the big game coming up since Arsenal with just one game in between. We will be fully prepared. And it's about fucking time we won at Liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.