Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we had options at left back i wouldnt have mendy anywhere near this game....he leaves us exposed agsinst average teams.
likewise, i wouldnt have gundogan anywhere near the starting 11 as he bottles big games and agin makes us defensively weaker

The Gundog will do us fine no matter what. Maybe if you looked more closely at the untouchables week in out the lads done good enough. Also I prefere Zinky over Mendy for the dippers. Some city players get an easy pass on here, but that's the joy of a forum.

Haven't we got a dark green kit ?. Looks black on tv.
Been missing this thread for a couple of days. Where did this story of KdB starting - come from?
I wouldn't risk him - only started training 6 days ago.

Been missing this thread for a couple of days. Where did this story of KdB starting - come from?

It's looks black to me.

Maybe I need a trip to specsavers....

It's looks black to me.

Maybe I need a trip to specsavers....

Just listened to the latest Bluemoon podcast, with what sounded like rags pretending to be City fans, when they eventually said, they think Liverpool have the best front three in the world I just turned off in disgust. Fukme what have we come too, that won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.