Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not even turning it on until KO.
I can’t stand the dipper wankfest.
Klipperty is a fcuking shithouse, he rested those players thinking they would breeze past BHA.
IF we can play a high tempo and drag them around, it will open up but we MUST put our chances away, they won’t mess about.

In other news, Women are winning 2-1 v Arsenal, now in injury time.

Words can't describe how much i would enjoy a win here. A loss against these and i couldn't handle the gloat and wanking over Liverpool. Even if our position would still be good.

Putting the sword into these would give me hours of post-match content to enjoy. :)
You’re making me more nervous.

I was trying to make myself content with a loss in that we’ll be more consistent overall anyway but now you’ve got me wanting it more

Sometimes i’m tempted to sleep so i can just deal with the emotion after the game and not have to sit through it. Arghhhh

Not wishing to add to your fears but Cancelo isn't the best defensively either. Both are pretty good on the ball though and let's hope their defensive frailties aren't exposed today.
I`d have Cancelo any day playing at left back,but with Walker being injured the only other option would have been Laporte.
Hopefully I am proved wrong but Salah will probably rip him a new arse hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.