Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid back in the 70s early 80s I never understood the intense hatred united had for them always thought it was a bit over the top obviously no social media etc.
Know I think they underplayed it the cheating, thieving, self entitled fuckwits.
Oh and they all thought they were oh so funny back then.

I wonder who will be City's representation on sly tomorrow. We'll have Spitty, probably Souness in the dippers camp, Keane and Neville as neutrals, but does that leave any room for Micah?. They'll probably leave him out for this one and replace him with Jamie Redknapp, lol

How is he employed as a pundit? I can’t bear listening. He is a dick.

I have learnt to have sky on mute and BBC R5 on as commentary - a faff to line up but much better
Its amazing how his total bias towards the Dippers is allowed in the media , it only confirms his limited intellect he cannot make clear and concise judgement when it concerns Dipperpool , quite sure he would make a defence for the Dippers fans for their murder spree at Heysel , "it was Chelsea fans" or "it was the Belgian bricklayers fault" , he is a moron who's morals will never leave the gutter he came from in Bootle.He might now have a few quid but he still spits at 13 year old schoolkids , scum.

All this talk about "I'll accept a draw" is so negative, i won't accept a draw because we're reigning PL European and World champions and we're good enough to go there and win and win handsomely, and a win is vital if we're to retain the title. But we must turn up with the right mentality and start on the front foot.

As long as we can absorb their usual 20 minute kick and rush barrage i think we'll dominate play, but we have to remain focused and hit top gear because VAR will be like a flee in Olivar's ear telling him to favour them. I'll be fuckin' shocked if we get fair officiating, especially when Liverpool are kicking towards the kop end.

Our weakness is being done on the counter attack and we cannot switch off for a second. If we can keep the ball and find the right passes we need to shoot on sight of goal because that's the best way of scoring without it being micro analysed for offside.

I'm feeling more confident than recent seasons that we can get a win there because we tend to play better when the stakes are high against the biggest clubs. I just hope that Pep plays to our strengths and doesn't try and compromise our playing style to adapt to how they play.

Come on City, let's demoralise the murkeyside mofos.
I can get behind this post. You can stay!

You couldn't make this shit up could you, but Merseyside Keystone Kops have.

Police is working with Liverpool FC and Manchester City ahead of their Premier League match at Anfield this coming Sunday, 10 March, to ensure fans, players and staff of both clubs have a safe and enjoyable afternoon.

"Our policing style will be firm, fair and friendly, but officers will not tolerate any tragedy chanting, which became an offence under legislation last year.

(are they fucking serious, 'to work with us')

"While recognising that some supporters feel the use of pyrotechnics add to the atmosphere of the occasion, the use of flares and other pyrotechnics at and around football matches is a concern and is extremely dangerous and reckless practice, so we would supporters to work with us and refrain from using any pyrotechnics.

Notice they didn't mention bricks or projectiles in any way...

It's simple for Sunday , we have to keep the back door shut , no silly early mistakes and no more presenting them with easy goals , if we keep it tight at the back and play our beautiful possession football we will run them ragged and frustrate their low life scummy , scruffy supporters.
The only way the Dippers make a game of this is if Oliver and VAR give them the now annual unfathomable decisions ,but i am hoping Oliver has several years of experience as a top referee he will not be swayed by Clubshop's touchline antics and the crowd, but having Kenny Dalglish , Ian Rush and Steven Gerrard on VAR could be a problem :)

Its amazing how his total bias towards the Dippers is allowed in the media , it only confirms his limited intellect he cannot make clear and concise judgement when it concerns Dipperpool , quite sure he would make a defence for the Dippers fans for their murder spree at Heysel , "it was Chelsea fans" or "it was the Belgian bricklayers fault" , he is a moron who's morals will never leave the gutter he came from in Bootle.He might now have a few quid but he still spits at 13 year old schoolkids , scum.
And grew up an Evertonian

I wonder who will be City's representation on sly tomorrow. We'll have Spitty, probably Souness in the dippers camp, Keane and Neville as neutrals, but does that leave any room for Micah?. They'll probably leave him out for this one and replace him with Jamie Redknapp, lol
Micah is a nodding dog. He`s changed its almost like having another rag on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.