Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think back go last season winning the treble and think we done it all what will be will be. Relax..
Post of the day.

I don't know if it's getting older OR all that we've won OR maybe both...But I'm very relaxed about football now.

As you said, What will be will be. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Some are born here, some are drawn here...as a shandy suppin' southerner, I was drawn to City in 1967, so more of a 'bakelite' than plastic. Of course I want City to win today but more than that, I want a performance, I want a statement...I want a season defining moment and I want it in their backyard. C'mon City!

Ref won’t dare send off a dipper at anfield
The poor fucker would be getting death threats and plastered all over social media for months!
It’s just not worth the hassle as they would sooner cope with “made a mistake”

Anyway fuck em I expect a rather muted bus attack by their standards today but it will happen, hope the sky cams are all over it to remind the world that these cunts will never change and will show the footballing world why they are hated around Europe.
What chance do you think there is of sky reporting WHEN the rats attack our bus.
It will be brushed over or ignored because everyone is scarred to death of saying anything about the twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.