Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out in Cyprus with my City hat on everyone is talking to me about City and in particular Haaland what a turn around it’s been since 2008, no one even mentions the scum or the dippers, lad in a United top barman didn’t even mention it :)
Out in Paphos at the minute.
Lot of scousers on the plane coming over.
Seen a few utd shirts, but only a couple of city tops (funnily the only haaland city top I've seen was being worn by a german kid, while his brother was wearing a PSG Mbappe top).
Assume the city fans here are keeping it low key for the moment.

Games gone nuts

No need in these games to change from sky blue

Agree but I wonder is someone trying some sports psychology here, thinking that sky blue might look a bit pale and tame against L'pool's bright & angry red and that the colours might somehow influence the performance? Serious question; I still have a football book from childhood with a piece on the 1955 Cup Final saying that as the teams lined up at kick off City looked dainty in their light blue while Newcastle looked "dour and grim." We know how that one turned out.

Last edited:
What I hope to see:

Alvarez - Haaland - Foden
Bernardo - Rodri - Kevin
Aké - Dias - Akanji - Cancelo
Eddie

Gomez needs a lesson after his display against Copenhagen. Really poor positioning and defending. It was disappointing to see. I had hopes he would be an improvement to Zinchenko. Remains to be seen I guess. And Walker is out, right? So Aké is the most likely ”leftback”. I say ”leftback” since we’ll probably play 3 at the back and let Cancelo push further up when we have possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.