Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see: Ederson, Cancelo, Ake, Akanji, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

But think we'll see: Ederson, Akanji, Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland

The curve ball is Mahrez starting

It says more about the "mentality monsters" that they havent lost for five years at home with a crowd and yet when Covid was in its prime they lost six on the bounce in their midden.
Or maybe their feral shithouse fans influence refereeing decisions , which as we know over previous games at the ageing Klanfield shithole is fact.

He's done it again,pretty clever or shithousery whichever way you try to analyse it,bigged us up so he looks the hero if they get a result.

Getting very tedious now,a finish of 6th or lower this season for them,which would be great,may take the mantle of being our title rivals for a bit.

Got to take them to the cleaners today Blues,and I'm sure we will,it's the most confident I've been in a long while about going there today,crowd or no crowd.

However,what I will say is quite simple,if the bus gets attacked again,turn back round,refuse to play and get back to Manchester,dead easy.
Not sure there's any plan that the coach will be trashed again mate, is there?

Fancy us to dish out a hiding today,loads of space in behind for the big man ,big game hopefully big win

Would like to see: Ederson, Cancelo, Ake, Akanji, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Grealish, Foden, Haaland.

But think we'll see: Ederson, Akanji, Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland

Not so much of a curveball. more the biggest mistake Pep could make.

Kev Gundo Rodri Bernardo all playing tomo.

Bit of a different formation.
I was hoping all four would start, each one is too good to leave out of a game like this.

I'm guessing Grealish will be the one to miss out then as there's no way Foden isn't starting.

All the rag jokes aside, Taylor is the best ref out there. It’s a low bar admittedly.
Whether he can ref or not is one question.

Whether he is biased or not is another.

I think back to the last time he reffed us against these and wonder how Fabinho and Thiago stayed on the pitch? I refer you to sentence 2

I'd like to see Ederson's distribution back to his normal levels. Last 2 league games he's been repeatedly overhitting those sideline passes and we've been turning the ball over as a result. Against these lot, keeping the ball and beating their initial press will be important. Often that starts with him.

i hope mahrez is nowhere near our starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.