Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
xx.gif

Re: MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Manchester City- League, Sun 16 Oct @ 4:30pm

« Reply #248 on: Yesterday at 09:40:15 pm »

To be honest I just hope we are still in a game come half time. Put it like this if we were going to line up tomorrow with city's team and them with ours, I'd expect to fully tonk them by at least 3 or 4.
Full strength against full strength would be a different shout but it's not a level playing field unfortunately.
Add in the fact city are scoring for fun , we are having a nightmare and can't keep a clean sheet, it doesn't look good.

-----------------------------------------------

giphy.gif
xx.gif

Re: MATCH PREVIEW - Liverpool v Manchester City- League, Sun 16 Oct @ 4:30pm

« Reply #248 on: Yesterday at 09:40:15 pm »

To be honest I just hope we are still in a game come half time. Put it like this if we were going to line up tomorrow with city's team and them with ours, I'd expect to fully tonk them by at least 3 or 4.
Full strength against full strength would be a different shout but it's not a level playing field unfortunately.
Add in the fact city are scoring for fun , we are having a nightmare and can't keep a clean sheet, it doesn't look good.

-----------------------------------------------

giphy.gif
They are missing Diaz, TAA, Matip and we are missing Stones, Walker, Phillips. Yet they are the VICTIMS of all these injuries?

They are missing Diaz, TAA, Matip and we are missing Stones, Walker, Phillips. Yet they are the VICTIMS of all these injuries?
Called this last week, be a sob story on how they are injury hit yet we have the same numbers out which will be ignored.

Anyhow be 13v11 again as it usually is v them. Taylor was shit scared to give anything against them last season and at least 2 of theirs should have been sent off for 2 yellows each yet they ended up with just 2 cards.
And that was at ours.

Refs are shit scared of them and the crowd at theirs and they get all the decisions, no coincidence they lost so many at home when crowds were not allowed

Looks good to me too but I‘m presuming you mean Cancelo at right back and Ake playing to go in at leftback?
That got me thinking as I read a comment on here, some way back, that mentioned how Salah (on their right, as he mostly is) is most easily controlled when shepherded to the byline and is most dangerous cutting back inside to take a shot with his left.
It wasn’t something that I’d given much thought to but I could accept the argument that a right footed defender for us at leftback defends best against Salah doing that.
So Cancello on our left maybe?
Yeah mate, so possibly that 2nd eleven is the most probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.