Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO A draw is the least we can expect as they’ve not won a league game since August and this is the middle of October (31st August when they squeezed 3 points out of Newcastle).
Never mind a draw being a huge bonus, anything less than a draw would be an awful result.
Absolutely spot on - gulf in class ATM is massive, these twats are due a battering - Erland are you listening…..?

Given our record at anfield I can see why some would say a.poimt is good but I want a win. Three juicy points and their backsides kicked black and blue. I think I will be.disappointed if we don't show.our superiority. Utd beat them, we should be able too.

I’m sure we’ll see blitzkrieg football for the first 30 minutes or so. We need to concentrate and make sure we don’t give the ball away. This is a must win game for them

IMO A draw is the least we can expect as they’ve not won a league game since August and this is the middle of October (31st August when they squeezed 3 points out of Newcastle).
Never mind a draw being a huge bonus, anything less than a draw would be an awful result.
Form doesn’t mean anything in these games.

We’ve finished anything from 1 to 37 points above these in the last decade, with them finishing above us just once, and gone there and not won or been convincingly beaten a number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.