Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been going to City games at Anfield since the 70s. I can hardly remember any games when we have scored first. It drives me mad. I always think we should sit tight for the opening 30 minutes. But we always seem to play into their hands by being Gung Ho. I hope today is different.
They're gonna throw the kitchen sink at us for 20 minutes or so, is it better to sit back soak it up, or, try to push them back with a high press. Like we're good at.
I never really know.

Hopefully Pep knows.

I have this strange feeling that Pep told the team to conserve their energy against PSG even if it means we lose and put everything out there against Liverpool like they did with Chelsea.
PSG obviously didn't conserve theirs.
Just after losing 2 nil to Rennes.
Makes our loss to them even more annoying.

Didnt realise it is another two week international break after this , fucks sake . Could do with some result then
I can get quite into tournaments but I’m absolutely sick to death of international football within the football season.

I only watched England-Poland the other week because I like both teams, but I don’t ever watch the mid-season internationals otherwise and won’t be watching the World Cup next year, don’t agree with it whatsoever.

Has anyone discussed how there is zero reasons for Sterling to take his boots to Anfield today ?

we will be under most danger today when we lose the ball and he is by far the most likely to do so

sorry Raz you need to hit form again before I’d have you in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.