Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna bet then look at the facts. Sterling been good against mickeys last 2 matches
Good Point.

No crowd away at Klanfield helped though Mate.

Prior to that he has been Dog Shit with a Crowd.

I think Ball retention will be key today.

Sterling losing the Ball 9/10 on the edge of their Box starting their quick counters will kill us.

Just my opinion.

Get ready for a loss to be blamed on raz whether he plays or not
Still not ready to accept he has regressed?

I hope he is not involved from the start. It will only highlight his poor touch and inability to get past the full back.

For what it’s worth, I thought he did an awful
Lot of things right against PSG.

Just got to keep the diving rats quiet and we should be ok, they are both in good form from having a whole summer off and full pre season.
Pretty sure Dias will have jota’s measure. And their midfield are just whizzed up press monkies

Still not ready to accept he has regressed?

I hope he is not involved from the start. It will only highlight his poor touch and inability to get past the full back.

For what it’s worth, I thought he did an awful
Lot of things right against PSG.
He is badly out of form,he is not a striker , he shouldnt be made to play there, saying we will lose if he plays but win if he doesnt was ridiculous by sid

Just finished my first tin of Guinness! :D

I was thinking 3pm to brace myself for the team news but now think maybe a couple at lunchtime may have been a better idea! Lol had a few texts from dipper fans today saying they reckon they will win by 3 plus goals as our lads won’t handle the crowd!?! God I hate these twats more than the rags these days!

This game will be more of a PSG, rather than a Chelsea.
The early pressure must be dealt with better than in Paris. Paris got ahead early and then defended like it was their cup final. Scouse will do the same if they can.
If we repel the early onslaught, or even get an early goal ourselves, then I see a dominant win*

*all things being equal with officiating, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.