liverpool at home (Merged)

Re: liverpool at home

Awesome I really hope this is cancelled

I'm a little surprised we didn't ask for our first couple of games to be away from home, to give our building crew a little more leeway on the timings.

My understanding is it is related to us strengthening the trophy room so they can't steal the trophy that they rightfully won when the season finished in April!

croasdale said:
I'm a little surprised we didn't ask for our first couple of games to be away from home, to give our building crew a little more leeway on the timings.

Yes I thought that as well. However City are still selling tickets on the website so maybe the problem is with safety issues in the visitors seating?

Eccles Blue said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:

Surely if we cancelled rather than postponed we would have to forfeit the points? I hope it isn't postponed as that could lead to another fixtures back up like we had last season.

Yes I meant postponed, I cant make it as will be in Amsterdam with work so that would be perfect.

Monday night football is a pain in the arse.

Purely selfish and feel for those that have booked travel

lancs blue said:
croasdale said:

Yes I thought that as well. However City are still selling tickets on the website so maybe the problem is with safety issues in the visitors seating?

We certainly don't need ANOTHER 96 !

Eccles Blue said:

Surely if we cancelled rather than postponed we would have to forfeit the points? I hope it isn't postponed as that could lead to another fixtures back up like we had last season.

Yes I meant postponed, I cant make it as will be in Amsterdam with work so that would be perfect.

Monday night football is a pain in the arse.

Purely selfish and feel for those that have booked travel

Sorry I meant to put a smiley face so that you knew I was joking/being daft. Hope I didn't offend you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.