Liverpool at Home

I bought a Liverpool ticket for my cousin on my account at the start of the season.

Showing on my dashboard but when I click on transfer (he's on my friends and family list) it won't allow me to do it just yet.

Is it too soon, saw some info that people usually receive an email before it is okay to transfer?

I just want to ping him the email to download in his wallet and he's sweating now?

Any insight appreciated.
if you're doing it on your laptop, try on your mobile instead,i cant transfer on my laptop but can on my mobile,even though they're both using google chrome

Anyone able to help me. On my account the option to download ticket to mobile wallet is not available. Any ideas?

I bought a Liverpool ticket for my cousin on my account at the start of the season.

Showing on my dashboard but when I click on transfer (he's on my friends and family list) it won't allow me to do it just yet.

Is it too soon, saw some info that people usually receive an email before it is okay to transfer?

I just want to ping him the email to download in his wallet and he's sweating now?

Any insight appreciated.
Not sure about android but on iPhone if you download the ticket and view it on your wallet you can press the 3 dots and it opens more info. In that there's a QR code. Just screenshot that and send it if you have trouble transferring the ticket.

Any insight appreciated.
I bought one for my sons girlfriend and she could not get it on her iPhone Wallet…
So she get help from the club on the Day the match was on
It was the Everton game on the 31.12 ;-)

Any insight appreciated.
If in doubt mate the supporter's services have always been good to me when it comes to transferring. I recommend dm'ing them on twitter rather than calling as you can be waiting a while.

Anyone know if you can get a paper ticket as a one off on a season card? Want to take my dad to this but he's not a member

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.