Liverpool away - all in here.

Looking for one ticket please if anyone has one. Can meet at the ground as I am based down south. PM me please, Thanks.

1 spare for tomorrow. £51 it's restricted view but I'm guessing that's because it's front row? Pick up tonight in city centre or Morning from Didsbury

DemonDeco said:
1 spare for tomorrow. £51 it's restricted view but I'm guessing that's because it's front row? Pick up tonight in city centre or Morning from Didsbury
Probably a ticket at the back of the stand. Horrible view.

weeman19_89 said:
DemonDeco said:
Probably a ticket at the back of the stand. Horrible view.

Aye it is. This ticket is Row 1 though and I'm assuming it's directly behind the goal or one of the posts

Looking for 1 Adult ticket, Prefer not a restricted view but I can't be too picky i guess. Can meet most places in Liverpool, the main centre would be easier though.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.