Liverpool Away ( merged)

1 spare ticket for the Liverpool game available...face value plus booking fee...£50.Collect from middleton area.Message me if interested,cheers.

Sold

I need 2 tickets for Liverpool Sunday, I live in Southport now so ideally can meet on the day of the game or I can meet in Manchester on Saturday around tea time-ish.

Please don't be put off about me only just joining, me and my bro are just sick off paying approx £180 for the top away games on these so called ticket sites

Hi

For the away trip to Anfield this Sunday

Just to let you all know there is a new Car Park that will hold up to 600 cars.
It a safe place to park as it is patrolled throughout the game.
You will find it on the corner of Utting Avenue and Priory Road opposite the Stanley Park Car Park very near the ground and is only £10 for the day.
Look out for signs "Match Day Community Car Park"
The exit is ideal as it puts you in the direction of the East Lancs and M62

hope that helps

blue monkey said:
1 spare ticket for the Liverpool game available...face value plus booking fee...£50.Collect from middleton area.Message me if interested,cheers.

Sold
blue monkey do you go to any away games you always seem to be selling your ticket ..???

middletonblue said:
blue monkey said:

Sold
blue monkey do you go to any away games you always seem to be selling your ticket ..???
keep your nose out middletonblue...you've got more points on your driving license than loyalty points

I have one spare Anfield Road - Lower. Can meet you at Lime Street at about 2.30 or at the gate.

Due to problems in the past, will only sell to someone with over 100 previous posts. Sorry, but too many messers

PM me

NOW SOLD!! Thanks

One spare for Liverpool away available, good view too. £48.00 can either meet before Sunday or outside the away end on Sunday.

Pm please, no timewasters. Due to hearing about other peoples' experiences with selling tickets I ask that only people with 200 posts or more enquire.

Thanks....Kiran.

****SOLD****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.