Liverpool away then Wembley

1.jpg

Freestyler said:
dw7 said:

I can't believe they get away with that, it's scandalous.
Bare in mind you wouldn't get that view if everyone was sat down not that I'd want everyone sat down , just wasn't designed with standing in mind, I had restricted view there last year due to a big post next to me funny thing was it was only restricted if you sat down but stood up the view was fine lol

mrpmcfc said:
Freestyler said:
I can't believe they get away with that, it's scandalous.
Bare in mind you wouldn't get that view if everyone was sat down not that I'd want everyone sat down , just wasn't designed with standing in mind, I had restricted view there last year due to a big post next to me funny thing was it was only restricted if you sat down but stood up the view was fine lol
But even if we were sat down as soon as the ball went in the last 3rd you'd stand up and that has happened since well forever!

welcometomanchester said:
mrpmcfc said:
But even if we were sat down as soon as the ball went in the last 3rd you'd stand up and that has happened since well forever!
Thats true I suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.