Liverpool Away thread (MERGED)in here please.

Re: 3x Liverpool Away (Semi) for sale

Hi guys, i've also got 3 available...
Block 124 - row 13 - £45.00 each.
Pm me if interested.

Re: Belgians need 3 Tottenham tickets

M.O.B. said:
Good morning from Belgium.

We are 3 Anderlecht fans who have booked flights & hotels for a Manchester weeked from Friday 20 until Monday 23 January.

Obviously, being huge Kompany followers as he comes from our youth academy, we planned this trip with the sole objective of attending ManCity v Spurs.

To our great despair, we noticed about a week ago that tickets would not go on general sale as the game was sold out.

So, who could help us out with 3 tickets? We really don't care if they are the cheapest or most expensive seats, as long as we get in!!

Our provider will obviously be rewarded with our eternal praise and (if wanted and needed) a Brussels' tour consisting of loads of beer from the tap, a walk around and in our cosy stadium at match day.

Thanks in advance!!

Oh dear!

Might be worth writing to the club - they might at least let you meet him. Try
dannywilson@mcfc.co.uk. Best of luck - don't forget to invite me along seeing as it was my idea ;-)

Sorry to hijack but can't start threads..

I also have a spare - Block 125, Row 15 £45

Wrighty

Now sold

spurs tickets MERGED

1x Liverpool away available. face value 45quid. I live and work in the city centre so will have to meet here or at the spurs game. pm me. thanks

whats with all the spares? I'd have thought with us losing the 1st leg, it would have been like gold dust as we've got to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.