Liverpool Away Ticket Details (Finally)

shed88us

Liverpool Away

Any idea when the tickets will be on sale for this? And any idea of points it will go to?

Re: Liverpool Away

Next week or so! Everyone will get a ticket cause people won't wanna pay over 50quid to see a game of football.

Next week, probably around 48-50 quid. Will sell out about 8000-8500 points in my opinion, first away game of the season and being local.

shed88us said:
Any idea when the tickets will be on sale for this? And any idea of points it will go to?
No idea when tickets will go on sale, but I'd imagine if we win then it will be the customary 3 points.......boom tissshhhhhhh.

stimo said:
lucky to get one below 8000 points, first game always sells out very fast

Wont get one below 8000 points, I had 7500 last year and missed out. Add on points for renwals and your looking at 8250 sell out point I reckon.

It'll go down to 6500 at the most<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
SS111 said:
stimo said:
lucky to get one below 8000 points, first game always sells out very fast

Wont get one below 8000 points, I had 7500 last year and missed out. Add on points for renwals and your looking at 8250 sell out point I reckon.

I got one for Liverpool away last season with 6250 I think it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.