Liverpool Away Ticket Details (Finally)

Halfpenny said:
Stirling1978 said:
How's everyone getting there, train?

Is it easy to get to and from the station to the ground?
Wouldn't walk from Lime Street, too far. Plenty of buses go from Queen Square (14, 17 or 19 I think you want) easiest, least hassle way is to share a taxi with a few blues. Plenty of them about and don't cost too much.
about £7 in a taxi, and there's always loads of blues getting one there to share with

squirtyflower said:
Halfpenny said:
Stirling1978 said:
How's everyone getting there, train?

Is it easy to get to and from the station to the ground?
Wouldn't walk from Lime Street, too far. Plenty of buses go from Queen Square (14, 17 or 19 I think you want) easiest, least hassle way is to share a taxi with a few blues. Plenty of them about and don't cost too much.
about £7 in a taxi, and there's always loads of blues getting one there to share with

Taxis from the Weatherspoons outside Lime Street is your best shout! Wouldnt go ballooning around the centre though, there was a fair bit of trouble last year according to what I read on here, although didnt see any myself.

lovecityhateunited said:
my ticket arrived today after ordering the day they came out. so don't worry blues, you even get a fancy card with directions to the ground etc.
Still no sign here

My concern is that if they are holding onto them this late, what happens if you need to return one because someone's changed their mind or can't now go
You have to have it back to the club at least a week before the game, which means tomorrow, and that leaves you no breathing space
The club need to sort out the distributors, a company in Nottingham I believe.

squirtyflower said:
lovecityhateunited said:
my ticket arrived today after ordering the day they came out. so don't worry blues, you even get a fancy card with directions to the ground etc.
Still no sign here

My concern is that if they are holding onto them this late, what happens if you need to return one because someone's changed their mind or can't now go
You have to have it back to the club at least a week before the game, which means tomorrow, and that leaves you no breathing space
The club need to sort out the distributors, a company in Nottingham I believe.

Still no sign here either, ordered first day of sale as well

sorry if already posted,why the police have let this be switched to the sunday for is insane for anyone who dosnt know its the same day as the mathew st festival,!the whole of the city centre is totally closed last year over 250,000 attended if they think they can police that and 47,000 football fans good luck to them,every train into lime st is absolutly rammed !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.