Liverpool away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Liverpool away ticket needed

I am after 3 Liverpool Away Tickets all Adults. willing to pick tickets up.
much appricated

Hi guys, I'm coming over to England in a couple of weeks from Canada and would love to make the Liverpool away game if possible. Had a season ticket before moving, so not one of the glory hunters!

Anyway, would only require the one adult ticket, two if they're available (little brother) so if anyone has any spare, or is eligible to buy a ticket but not going, I'm your man!

Thanks,

Hi,

I am looking to get 1 Adult ticket. I have a season card but there is no way that this will drop don that far. Working in Stoke so need something to do that the weekend.

have an adult ticket for this game but whoever buys it will have to go by coach, the coach will be leaving from ladybridge club in cheadle hulme

Hi ive 6250 points and cant go to liverpool if there still available on thursday ill order it for anyone who needs one and hand i over at the southampton game on sunday. Pm if you need one. Face value obviously

Have one spare adult ticket for sale - face value + £2.50 booking fee. PM me, will meet South Manchester or before Southampton game.

I have one ticket for sale row 26 seat 84 can meet before saints game on sunday, if interested pm me cheers.

I'm a greedy selfish bastard that can't make the Liverpool game but want the points for myself so that somebody who is on the periphery of qualifying for a ticket fairly won't end up getting one. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.