Liverpool away tickets are now on sale

the originalkippaxman said:
ell said:
Good stuff for us this 7 minute thing to help get us in for KO. The way they handle the away fans at Anfield is disgraceful, crushes outside every year.

Remember the semi final when people were coming in 30minutes late

Yes it was an absolute disgrace that night. I remember asking some steward why they and the Police had not learnt anything from Hillsborough considering that they have been campaigning for answers for years.

I cant remember who it was commentating for the radio having a pop at citys support because our away end was half full at KO. Twat! Think it was bbc

ell said:
the originalkippaxman said:
ell said:
Good stuff for us this 7 minute thing to help get us in for KO. The way they handle the away fans at Anfield is disgraceful, crushes outside every year.

Remember the semi final when people were coming in 30minutes late

Yes it was an absolute disgrace that night. I remember asking some steward why they and the Police had not learnt anything from Hillsborough considering that they have been campaigning for answers for years.

I cant remember who it was commentating for the radio having a pop at citys support because our away end was half full at KO. Twat! Think it was bbc
it was Alan 'fucking' Green

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.