Liverpool away...

dancity19

We need to get behind the team as much as poss against Liverpool. We havn't sold out yet...but there is still a week left. Dp you think we will sell out? I would be massively embarrased if we didn't. We need to get a really good atmosphere going there as I am sick of this away form so lets get behind the team (not Hughes) as much as possible! Also a mate is comin along with me and I've promised him good things gong on an away day with city n don't wana dissapoint!

fancy liverpool to win at least 4 after today we are shit so much for catching Everton... No Chance

bubjeeps said:
fancy liverpool to win at least 4 after today we are shit so much for catching Everton... No Chance

Ye agree..lpool should win. Im just hoping we sell out and do our best to get behind the team.

We will get royally fucked by the scouse bastards, only consolation is that will give them 3 points towards staying in touch with the rags.

After today, only Given will stop the pool getting into double figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.