Liverpool away.

If anyone would be good enough to buy me a under 16's ticket with theirs I would give you FV or if no one is using their under 16's card with enough points let me know

This hasn't sold out yet.

There would be more chance in future of getting tickets if people let it go down and potentially reach them instead of asking people to get tickets for them and ever increasing the difference between the people on top points and those not.

I saw the other day on facebook a guy begging someone to use his card to buy a ticket for arsenal- his profile picture was him at Barca. Annoyed me because he clearly gives out his season card whenever he can't go so always gets loyalty points, regardless of his individual loyalty. And this guy really was begging him!

I understand that people want to get tickets so will ask people for their card- I have done it before, so can't be a hypocrite. It's just the 'points whores' that really annoy me!

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I have about 5k points so I'll miss out on this unless someone has a spare. I can't make it to Palace or Everton as I have to be be overseas for work so this'd be my last away of the season. Help a blue out! cheers

not sure with 5k you'd get a ticket for either of those games anyway. so good luck getting a Liverpool ticket.

Me and my Dad are on 7500 points so will probably miss out on this. If anyone has 1 or 2 spares then I can collect from anywhere. PM please.

dancity19 said:
This hasn't sold out yet.

There would be more chance in future of getting tickets if people let it go down and potentially reach them instead of asking people to get tickets for them and ever increasing the difference between the people on top points and those not.

I saw the other day on facebook a guy begging someone to use his card to buy a ticket for arsenal- his profile picture was him at Barca. Annoyed me because he clearly gives out his season card whenever he can't go so always gets loyalty points, regardless of his individual loyalty. And this guy really was begging him!

I understand that people want to get tickets so will ask people for their card- I have done it before, so can't be a hypocrite. It's just the 'points whores' that really annoy me!

agreed. said before that threads for tickets should only be allowed once the game has sold out. I'm not doing arsenal so I didn't buy my tickets and nobody asked me for them. I have a queue asking me for Liverpool and united, I have bought them but not sure how many of us are going, I don't mind helping lads out with spares rather than taking them back, if we all go (work permitting)then there will be no spares. I don't think that's whoring as I don't need or care about points.

Looks like it is going to sell out this afternoon. 1 spare adult ticket would be greatly appreciated if anyone has one. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.