Liverpool away.

Hi there long time blue going to be in Liverpool for the game however can't for the life of me find a ticket.. if anyone can help I'll be very greatful :-)

Still after one or two tickets for Liverpool away. If anyone has one then please let me know via private message, we just missed out on 7500 points. Can collect from anywhere. Thanks

Hello I`m looking to buy 2 tickets for this match, as my man is 50 on that day and I would love to take him, but don`t have enough points to get them.
Can anyone help please? Thanks

FAO: WhenProgrammesWereAShilling

Hi,

You sent me a message about a ticket this weekend. I have tried to reply but it says you have disabled your incoming private message feature so it won't let me message you. I will have the ticket and can meet you at Southampton

Thanks.

Rich

Hi after one adult ticket PM me if you've got one spare, not only will I pay but I can throw in a free Southampton ticket as well as I'm away next weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.