Liverpool away

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by mrtwiceaseason, 18 Oct 2019.

1. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

I hear where you’re coming from and on a personal level if I encountered him anywhere I’d obviously do the decent thing and wish him a speedy recovery. That said I feel that us joining in with their tribute would only add to the collective sense of entitlement their fan base has and would serve to reinforce their deluded belief that they’re special.

We have no connection to this lad and the current enmity between us and them would make it seem as though we were bending over backwards to indulge them were we to join in. It’s not like the Munich anniversary game where we could bury the hatchet for a day to commemorate what was in many ways a shared loss and it was appropriate to play our part.

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

“Ticket and travel exchange” goes all trippy.

3. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Most Blues would clap this guy anyway. That’s if we’ve made it from the bar by the time of the applause.

Churchlawtonblue likes this.
  4. Bill

Bill

Lets see how they treat our bus first.

5. cityzen81

cityzen81

Anyone having any last minute issues attending please let me know

6. DHMCFC

DHMCFC

Need travel for 3 from near ground if anyone has any spare seats on less than a score a head please message me

7. Draver01

Draver01

I know it's like asking for rocking horse sxxt but any spares for today? id even be willing to drive and offer a lift to anyone in need if I can sort a ticket.