Liverpool away

Got absolutely shafted by supporters club for this. Didnt expect one for Anfield in the first place obviously because of demand but I somehow got an email from my branch the other day saying I got allocated one. Was chuffed, went and booked my travel over from Ireland. Anyway get a whatsapp yesterday saying they’ve cancelled my ticket for breaking the OSC rules, all over a big misunderstanding which Ive tried to explain but nobody in the OSC will hear me out. Never been Anfield, I know its a shithole and restricted view seats byt look it Ive lost loads and desperate to go so if someone has a spare Id appreciate the thought but I know its by far a long stretch
No good appealing to Kevin Parker that's for sure. Comes across as being a bit arrogant over certain issues.

hi ,Desperate for 2 tickets for this for a dad and lad ,if any should become available,cash ready willing to travel anywhere to collect,will be be the first away missed in years :+(
Thanks

I know it’s a long shot but if there’s 2 going (dad /lad) I can pick up anytime,anywhere with cash
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.