Liverpool Away

Unlikely but any spares about please let me know. Thanks

May I please be considered for one of the hundreds of spares please :)

I get to most aways but always fall short on this and the rags etc so have to throw my begging bowl out and pray ;)

Thanks

Looking for a spare as well, coming from the US and looking to join a mate who is already going. Thanks!

Fat chance of this, if anyone has 2 spare tickets please let me know! Will be like finding a needle in a haystack haha

Took my lad to his first away game at spuds, seeing as we won there he's a lucky charm so if anyone wants to sell an adult and junior I'll gladly have them please, (god loves a trier apparently).

would be much appreciated i know it’s not likely due to them being like gold dust go to nearly every away except big ones due to lack of points will be much appreciated coyb

Tickets available in the City end on livefootballtickets.com if anyone’s feeling flush
Start at £600.00 per ticket (without the additional charges/fee’s which get added at the end)
I bet you could get hospitality for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.