Liverpool Carabao Cup

I've just rang the ticket office. My brother and nephew have purchased only 2 tickets since last season, so unfortunately don't meet the minimum criteria of 3 tickets.
Ticket office said they had it confirmed today they will not be reducing the criteria requirement, because of the "nature of the opposition". They said if there are any tickets which are not sold, then they will remain unsold :-(

I understand they don't want to put them onto general sale, but it's not fair that genuine fans who have been to 2 games are not allowed to buy tickets, and the club would rather the tickets stay unsold than allowing real fans to buy tickets.

Hi, this is a longshot....but does anyone have 4 tickets spare please?
We can't buy them from the ticket office as we've only been to 2 games so don't meet the 3 game criteria. Thank you

Hi, this is a longshot....but does anyone have 4 tickets spare please?
We can't buy them from the ticket office as we've only been to 2 games so don't meet the 3 game criteria. Thank you
Don’t you know any season card holders mate. I’ve used up my allocation.

Can help getting another 1 or 2 tickets under my name. Just need to tell you my membership ID and you go purchase yourself.

Can help getting another 1 or 2 tickets under my name. Just need to tell you my membership ID and you go purchase yourself.
Thank you for the offer mate, really appreciate it. I've had someone PM me saying he might be able to get me 4 sat together, and he will check tonight. I will wait to see if he has them first, as would prefer the seats together

If my mate gets 2 for me on his sc what do I use to get in stadium I won't be sat with him so can't go in together . I have a supporte number does he just email me the qr code or Something . Thanks

Loads of history just not in last 2 seasons due to work back now tho so frustrating

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.