Liverpool Carabao Cup

I've just rang the ticket office. My brother and nephew have purchased only 2 tickets since last season, so unfortunately don't meet the minimum criteria of 3 tickets.
Ticket office said they had it confirmed today they will not be reducing the criteria requirement, because of the "nature of the opposition". They said if there are any tickets which are not sold, then they will remain unsold :-(

I understand they don't want to put them onto general sale, but it's not fair that genuine fans who have been to 2 games are not allowed to buy tickets, and the club would rather the tickets stay unsold than allowing real fans to buy tickets.
Did you get sorted? I have heard they are lowering it to one previous purchase from today in a bid to shift the remaining few tickets

Hi everyone.
I will be visiting Manchester from Istanbul with my brother on this match date. I do not have any club membership. Is it possible to buy a ticket or transfer? Can anyone help me? I don't want to miss this opportunity on this date when I will be in Manchester.

Hi everyone.
I will be visiting Manchester from Istanbul with my brother on this match date. I do not have any club membership. Is it possible to buy a ticket or transfer? Can anyone help me? I don't want to miss this opportunity on this date when I will be in Manchester.
dipper.

you might have better luck getting one on https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php

The ticket office promised to change my ticket still waiting for the e-mail the game is tomorrow, getting desperate now
I was supposed to get an e-mail but it’s not arrived please help

The ticket office promised to change my ticket still waiting for the e-mail the game is tomorrow, getting desperate now
I was supposed to get an e-mail but it’s not arrived please help
call them and they will do it over the phone it really is the same issues we had for Chelsea game in the previous round

call them and they will do it over the phone it really is the same issues we had for Chelsea game in the previous round
Thanks my daughter called the ticket office and it was sorted straight away, it was complicated because we were changing a seating ticket for a standing, he didn’t want to stand for 90mins so the daughter was going instead.

Two be fair they did the first part but just the email part. Anyway all sorted by ringing the ticket office, families for you when one decides he wants to stand, cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.