Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

I am actually proud of our boys cause they tried in the second half and scored twice and could have scored more and the shut shop in the defence. So somehow the half time talk re-ignited them!

I honestly thought we might score the equalizer but it was never meant to be! Still well done the second half coming after a tough Atletico Game we really did not buckle and gave them a game! Imagine if we were at full strength!!! It would have been a different game!

I will not have a sleepless night over this! Well done blues, fought till the end!

Honestly after the first half I’m so pleased with that second. For me it will be very hard for anyone to win fa cup and premier and champions league so not overally bothered by this result.

Liverpool are going to have a huge fixture congestion and I am sure they will drop points now.

beat brighton and Watford and this time next week I will be ecstatic.

Shite.

Hardly surprising given the battle we had with the dirty cheating cunts in Madrid though, while as usual scouse twats had a fucking stroll in their game.

Even then, the same old story of shit finishing cost us. And Pep ‘being nice’ and picking our back-up keeper in such an important game. He’s back up for a reason, Ederson is better.

Fucking shit day for results all round. Fuck football. Fuck Liverpool.

Hopefully we learn from this and get more ruthless.

Very disapponting,but entirely expected and predictable.

Saying that,fair play to our reserves for making their best team look very mediocre for 45 mins.

Stones MOTM.
Full strength for a potent CL final and we’ll turn them over… small mercies but psychologically that is a big second half for us

Why would you play your backup keeper in a cup semi final? No disrespect to Steffen but surely Ederson didn't need resting. If Pep has played him out of sentiment, then that's an awful call. If Pep wasn't that bothered about winning the FA Cup, then play the kids.
Did it last year I’m sure he’ll do it again next year

Second half better than the first. If Jesus finished that chance I think we'd be watching extra time right now if not posting the God wills it gif

There were a lot of comments on the match day thread about this being our B team but if we’re being honest with ourselves it was established first team players, Bernardo, Foden, Sterling, Jesus and Grealish who didn’t perform today. We were absolutely shocking in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.