Liverpool fans on the London Underground today

Three_Hat-tricks

I busk on the London Underground for a living and have got used to the rowdy crowds of Football fans that pass through on match days. Most of the time there's banter, noise and that's it. This afternoon, after the FA Cup Semi Final, was pretty fucking unpleasant. The Everton fans were great, not one problem whatsoever. But some of the Liverpool fans were completely out of order and intimidating, bordering on out-right violent. For example, pouring beer over a small child in a pushchair is really brave and classy. On the eve of the anniversary of Hillsborough, I thought they would have been more graceful. Sadly not. I'm not having a go at Liverpool fans or Liverpudlians before anyone mentions it! Just the bunch of cunts I had to endure today.

Liverpool fans getting drunk and behaving like utter cunts is part of their famous "istree"

I don't want to generalise or stereotype as that's not in my nature. I know they're not all like this. But I've been playing down there for ten years now and I've never seen groups of fans do this kind of disgraceful shit. At one point I very nearly packed up and left as their threatening behaviour was totally over the top and, dare I say it, quite frightening.

Prestwich_Blue said:
badmash said:
mancityvstoke said:
Scousers being cunts? never

Scousers being Scousers
They probably weren't even scousers if they were Liverpool fans.

They were scouse, Colin. Not a bunch of London-based Liverpool-supporting thugs. They came down for the match, got completely arseholed and lost all control. I honestly have never seen fans behave this badly on the Tube before. BTP were called, the Underground nearly shut the station to stop people coming in. It really was quite horrible mate.

they are horrible to a man. one sat few seats down from me and each time they scored he jumped up and down crazily. i have no problem with him celebrating but when sat in the everton end he was either very stupid or taking the piss. his mates actually left him on his own near the end and he was lucky no one smacked him. i have sat in away ends but you respect the fact. all kopites are cunts of the highest order and not surprised of your experience.apart from united i have never encountered such a bunch of arrogant utter cunts !!!

My misses went down today and got back a few hours ago and said she didnt see one hint of violence. Both set of fans were mingling with each other beforehand and both shared the same trains down apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.