Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I sent an email to the club in response to theirs and, as I’ve reported in the thread, got a reply this evening that was bland and generic.
When I was MD of my company I always did the shit jobs so I had first hand experience of what my staff had to do, perhaps some of our board would benefit from a true match day experience ?

I am not in the south stand and they were non existent outside and quiet as a mouse during the match. Surprise that they can muster enough change to throw.

already some on twitter distorting what was sang, always the victim sang once after the shithousery on the pitch they have decided was the sun/hillsborough song and feed the scousers was sang for full 90 mins.

no mention of the flare or coin throwing, the lying rat bastards.
We didn't sing murderers or the victim song until they sang Phil's mum's a slag. Then the gloves were off. I saw from block 211 where am sat several bottles and a red flare thrown down on to city fans CTID

I've sent a complaint to the club regarding this. Putting the liverpool fans up there was nothing short of negligent and putting the safety of city fans at risk.

All after the club sent an email telling US to behave....no this isn't right.
It was fucking horrible in ssl2 tonight, never ever seen anything like it despite loads of different clubs having the same allocation over the years, but you can bet the narrative tomorrow will be claimed victimhood over a few scattered sporadic feed the scousers chants

Last edited:
Sorry EB, still a bit raw and angry at what I witnessed tonight. There was someone else suggested we should have been filming itall, as if we stand there all game waiting for the next coin or can to bounce off,
No worries. I can understand your anger after all that’s gone before. Let’s see if the club do anything about it. :-)

View attachment 64223

Where are all the Stewards at the front of SSL3 in that picture?

Where are all the Police at the front of SSL3 in that picture?

Just a bit of netting on the first few rows of seats with the odd steward stood at bottom of the exits.

City have kindly let the Scousers put their flags on the netting.

F*ck off City and your sh*t security (email) measures.
Think you’ll find that was a city fan in the Liverpool end throwing a flare at the city fans. Disgraceful scenes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.