Liverpool (h) 3rd Jan

I honestly believe we will perform on this one and it'll be a cracker, one of the defining games for us this season and one I believe we are up to. Having a blip in a season isn't that much of a a shock (They say every team has one in a season) maybe we will be the ones to initiate the bin dippers blip?

R kid has been blocked going to the game by work. I have put a ticket on City’s Exchange in 209 just now but I’m afraid the price will be steep cos it’s 93:20.

SOLD

Last edited:
I have 2 adults and 2 U18’s available. Face Value for all. South Stand Level 3 Block 318, 4 Rows from the front.

Will only sell to blues who have recommendations on here so no first time posters. Strictly must be 2 Adults and 2 Children as not losing my season ticket due to trying to take in an adult on a kids ticket.

Would rather they sit empty than be taken for a ride.

Will meet at Liverpool game to verify and check credentials.

PM if interested

Now Sold

Last edited:
I have 2 adults and 2 U18’s available. Face Value for all. South Stand Level 3 Block 318, 4 Rows from the front.

Will only sell to blues who have recommendations on here so no first time posters. Strictly must be 2 Adults and 2 Children as not losing my season ticket due to trying to take in an adult on a kids ticket.

Would rather they sit empty than be taken for a ride.

Will meet at Liverpool game to verify and check credentials.

PM if interested

PM’d mate

I've 1 adult and 1 U18 available in 93:20 block 210 but the matches are including
Liverpool
Rotherham
Burton
Wolves

Can include a parking pass for G Blue car park.

PM for details but won't split.

I have THREE ADULT seasoncards available. It is my daughters birthday and other plans have been made, plus the travel is basically not on given the midweek night match.

102, Row B. Brilliant view. I emailed City for e-tickets but, as expected, no response. I will call them. Done this a few times on here without problem.

PM for details and I won't be splitting them for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.